How to upload videos
Take into account that to upload your video to any of these sites (Youtube, Vimeo or Dalealplay) you must sign up first.
Click on any of these options to see how you can get the embed code of your video from the videosharing page you have chosen (Youtube, Vimeo or Dalealplay).
To get the Youtube embed code, first you need to see the video on youtube.
1. Click on the "Share" icon to expand the share options.
2. From the three options, click on "Embed".
3. It will show the embed code ("iframe width..."). Copy the code: you will need it to upload your video to Down TV.
To get the embed code from Vimeo, first you need to see the video on Vimeo.
1. Click on the airplane shaped "Share" icon on the video.
2. In the pop-up window, click on the "+ Show options" icon.
3. In options, unclick all the fields.
4. Copy this embed code ("iframe src..."). you will need it to upload your video to Down TV.
To get the embed code from Dalealplay, first you need to see the video on Dalealplay.
1. Click on "Compartir" below the video.
2. Copy this embed code ("iframe frameborder..."): you will need it to upload your video to Down TV.
Go to the Down TV section "Upload videos", fill in the form and paste the embed code that you have copied from the videosharing site where your video has been uploaded.
Your video will appear on Down TV after revision.